Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Mail day!!

There is something so satisfying about opening the mailbox and having mail! I don't mean bills, I mean mail..like parcels! I love getting mail!
Remember the days of pen pals? Writing letters to friends and families? Oh, the gold old days....
Of course now, I'm like everyone else, all about emails. I'm that girl -  the one is always checking her iPhone to see who emailed. It's even worse now that we're getting married!

The point I'm trying to make is that today was one of those juicy mail days! I opened my tiny mailbox and it was bursting with goodness - magazines and flyers!

Is it a little sad that we enjoy flyers as much as we do?
We have a system. Dave starts with the Home Depot flyer, me with the London Drugs flyer. Then we swap and do this until all the flyers are done. It's tiring....ha!

I enjoy that we are already that little old married couple :)

Well, I'm off to read magazines and eat some supper....I am HUNGRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment