Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In my last post I mentioned how I hadn't blogged for a really long time. I think I even said that my next post would be all about our wedding....well I've been sick for the last 5 days and don't have the energy to re-live the week leading up to the wedding, my dress, the day of and our honeymoon. But I just want to say it was the BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!

So in place of our wedding, here is my TOP 5 list of favorite things this week :)

1. Being a Mrs.
I love being married. To those people that said things don't change when you're married - You are crazy!! Ok, enough gushing here's a few pictures of us from our wedding:




2. Bangs!
I had short blunt bangs for many many years. I needed a change so I grew them out into side swept bangs.  Then after the wedding I decided it was time for me to have bangs again. So I got them cut. Now when it comes to my bangs, I'm super picky. I hate letting people cut them. But I decided to let my amazing hairdresser cut them. He originally cut them to my eyebrows and when I said shorter (above my eyebrows) he kinda freaked out....he was worried they'd be too short. I told him that my friends and I use to cut our bangs to see who could have the shortest  bangs without standing up - so I was good with short. He kind of thinned the ends a bit which is weird to me, but I've since made them more me. Below is a picture a sent out to my girl Darcey after I got them cut (that's just what we do). So please excuse the messy bedroom, the dorky self portrait and my bad eyebrows ;)

3. Tea
I just love it. I think I'll go make some now!


4. New Girl
It's sooo good! I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard at a tv show.
My husband said that if a show was made about me it would be New Girl.
If you haven't seen the show, watch this clip and you'll see why it's so good! Our favorite parts are between 1:39 - 1:55ish

 5. HALLOWEEN!!
Do I really need to say anything about it?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment