Thursday, March 27, 2014

RaIny days

I live in Vancouver, and it's by far (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful cities. There's mountains, tree and beaches. You can go to the beach in the morning and be up in the mountains by the afternoon. We get to experience all 4 seasons and don't have brutal winters. Sounds too good to be true right? Well other than it's beauty, Vancouver is also known for rain. Yep, rain. We get a lot here. I was born and raised here so I'm used to the rain. I don't usually get too down when it rains, but I'm having a hard time with it lately.
All I want to do is get outside with the kids and go for a walk or play at the park. I have a serious case of cabin fever!
Like I said, I'm not usually bothered by the rain, but when you add a busy toddler to the mix it makes things tough.
Now I know we can go outside in the rain and we won't melt, but it's just been so miserable. And honestly I don't want my 2 month old getting cold and wet. My toddler on the other hand loves the rain.
Hmmmm...I think I've just solved my problem...all I need to do is suck it up, dress up my toddler in her muddy buddies, bundle up the baby and buy a new umbrella. There problem solved.
Plus, I'm sure it'll be sunny one day...soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment