Monday, January 23, 2012

New obsession....

One word....Pinterest Logo

A friend of mine introduced me to Pinterest a few months ago. I didn't really understand it. I thought why do I need a website that saves my favorite things when I can just bookmark them?? Well, when you like as much stuff as I do,  your "Bookmarks" drop down thing (I can't think of what it's actually called - pregnancy brain strikes again!) fills up fast! And really, it's a pain to go through a huge list to find the link to something you think you like.
So when my amazing husband bought me a new Mac Book for Christmas I decided that I didn't want my bookmark list filled up so I figured I would try out Pinterest. Smart move!!
I don't think at this point of the night I can describe what it is in it's full glory,  if you don't know what it is, check it out http://pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment