Saturday, January 07, 2012

This week was a tough one!
As far as work goes, it was short - Monday was a stat holiday thanks to New Years Day!
I always find that the week drags when Monday is a day off.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I just wasn't meant to be there this week! Maybe it's because this was my first week back after being on holidays for almost 3 weeks. Or maybe I'm just whiny and lazy....Either way, here's to hoping that next week will be easier!

I don't have all that much to say today, but I figured that if I at least make the effort to write something every few days then I will be able to get back into the swing of things in no time.
My goal is to be blogging about my Top 5 weekly faves and cooking/baking in the next few weeks. After all I did get a new laptop and camera for Christmas (thanks husband!!) so I have no real reason to not blog!!

And like I said in my last post, I have a really good reason for neglecting Amanda Ever After ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment