Yep - only 5 more months. 152 days. Less than half a year and we're getting married.
It's funny because 5 months seems kinda long, but it's not. I pretty much know that these next few months are going to fly by.
So this past week has been somewhat productive. I use the word somewhat loosely ;)
- Our favors arrived and they are amazing! I know I've posted a picture before, but I just love them.
- I met with the florist on Saturday and gave my deposit. I saw some of her work and it was awesome! Our flowers are going to be so nice!
- But with the good comes the bad.....I found my wedding shoes on Zappos. I needed (yes, needed) to have them. They were soooo pretty. They arrived and I picked them up on Friday and when I went to try them on, they were way too narrow :( I couldn't even fit my toes into them. Bummer. Oh well - I guess I just have to go shopping!!
- We also picked our first song
- And I've started looking into invitation wording. I thought that would be a simple task, but I'm finding it to be kind of tricky. We want something simple, not too wordy, but cute and quirky. I don't know what we did before google!
So I guess things are slowly coming together.
And on that note....time for bed!