Thursday, March 10, 2011

Doppelganger Thursday?

Several months ago we were watching How I Met Your Mother and it was about doppelgangers.
That made me start the hunt for my doppelganger. I always hope that when I see mine she will be awesome - like super fashionable and artsy and interesting. I say that because sometimes I feel like I am boring. Before I "grew up" I always had fun hair & makeup and wore whatever I wanted. That being said I am totally ok with having a grown up job and being an adult. I wouldn't change it for anything.

My fiance has like 37 doppelgangers. Seriously I see them EVERYWHERE!!!
I saw one of his today. I also saw my secretary's doppelganger. Two within a matter of minutes....crazy??!!


Here's one of my shoe doppelgangers ;-)

Do you believe that everyone has a twin? Have you seen yours? What happened when you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment