Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Music....

I usually  always have something to something to ramble about, except today I was feeling completely unmotivated. It was just one of those days - nothing was wrong it was just blah.
That was until I heard the fantastic news that one of my favorite bands was coming to Vancouver..... NOFX!!!! Awesome!!
I have to admit it made me reminisce a little about the good old days when I was in my late teens/early twenties. Going out every night, punk rock bands every weekend, tattoos, booze, mosh pits, black eyes....
It made me feel excited and old! Seriously, how did I do it? I want to know!!!
I CAN'T wait to see NOFX again and be able to be that awe struck 20 year old punk rock girl again. This time I get to go with someone that likes them as much or me than me ;)

It's not NOFX related, but I have been obsessed with The Pixies 'Here Comes Your Man' and this video is the total package - here comes your man and 500 days of summer in 1!!


Thanks You Tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment